GC MS (GAS CHROMATOGRAPH – QUADRUPOLE MASS SPECTROMETER)
GC MS (Gas Chromatograph – Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer) is a method that combines the features of gas-liquid chromatography and mass spectrometer to identify different substances within a test sample. Applications of Gas Chromatograph – Mass Spectrometer include drug detection, fire investigation, environmental analysis, explosives investigation, and identification of unknown samples.
GC MS is equipped to deal with various sudden events such as harmful substance breakouts, serious environment disaster etc. Anti-terror, drug control and enforcement, explosive analysis etc. This GC MS (Gas Chromatograph – Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer) are widely used in environment supervision, food security, petroleum chemical and electronic industries.
- Fast qualitative analysis. The mass spectrum could be automatically handled and thereafter matched against the spectrum libraries, the analysis results can be printed. The reports display spectrum as per order of similarity coefficient. Chromatogram is referred for purpose of double confirmation.
- Quantitative analysis becomes more accurate and reliable. Mass Chromatography is applied to determine peak purity, identify mixing peaks and confirm sole quantitative ion, remove interference.
- High efficient analysis. Selective Ion Mass Scan (SIM) or Mass Chromatography (MC) is applied in qualitative and quantitative analysis of volatility and semi-volatility organic, it is used to track target compounds, fast check poisonous and harmful substances.
- Capillary columns with split/split less features.
- 8-ramp programming heating.
- Workstation set up on the GC running conditions and monitoring running status.
- EI, Electron Impact ion source, heating range between 150-350? (standard).
- Quadruple mass filter.
- Mass Range: 1-1000 amu.
- Mass Resolution: 1.5M.
- Detection Range: 1pg octa fluorine naphthalene.
- Scan Mode: SCAN and SIM
- Scan Speed: 0-6000 amu/sec adjustable.
- Electron Multiplier with High Voltage Dynode, 0-3KV.
- Vacuum System: 60-240 L turbo molecular pump, 2L/s fusion pump
- MS built-in PC, 17"LCD, Printer, Windows XP/2000 Operation System, high precision sampling board.
- Automatic controls on various key components.
- Self-Diagnostic Program
- Universal search libraries such as NIST, Wiley, Drug, etc.. are supported.
For detailed specification please e-mail us.